Saturday, February 28, 2009

Father-Daughter Day!

Today was a very special day for Randy and the girls! It was the Pop-Tot Breakfast at Wise Owl this morning. Kimberly was so proud to show her Dad all the wonderful things she loves about her preschool...such as her best friend Chloe and her birthday cupcake on the bulletin board. Plus, they ate a delicious breakfast together.




Randy and Kimberly came home...Randy and Lexus left for the Bob White. They went to shoot targets and Lexus hit the bulleye! They spent time with Grandpa Grothaus, Uncle Eddie, Mitchell, Tristan, and Myles on the shooting range.


Monday, is "Reading Across America Day" and this is the door I created with my Kindergarteners. It is the Cat in the Hat's hat! I just painted their hands and they pressed them on the paper covering the door. It's so cute! I have a day full of fun activities, books, and a movie! We are making a sweet version of Green Eggs and Ham (will post this on Monday), readng lots of Dr. Seuss books, and working with rhyming words and the "-at" word family.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the door! So super cute! Have fun on RAM day - my mom made Cat in the Hat cookies for my class and I cannot wait!