Here's to hoping spring is just around the corner! Our whole family is ready for some cheerier weather and to get outside again. I tried to create a colorful header and sidebars to invoke spring-like thoughts as the dreaded gloom lurks out the window. Yes, I know the family pic is from Christmas, but I have two perfectly good reasons why: 1. Our camera is still on the fritz 2. I have no pics of Randy and me, we don't get out much (remember that elusive date night) or a good pic of the three kids. Maybe, next month will bring us back up to date.
Keeping my fingers crossed we can go a whole week of school without a snow day…still can't believe we had one last Thursday. A wrecking ball came through our house this weekend in the form of a 2 year old little cutie pie named Austin. The damage path included a broken napkin holder, spilled flower vase & cup of tea, dumped box of baking soda, bag of popcorn & twice dumped container of cinnamon/sugar. We are getting some awesome new neighbors in two weeks; our friends Bo & Keri plus their two kids Aiden & Gracie. Their family will be a great addition to the neighborhood...we are so excited! We just love how many kids are on our street; always lots of fun going on.
Kimberly was in the Moyer Kindergarten Circus on Thursday! She was a Hula Hoopster and wore the cutest little costume. Her group hula hooped to Elvis' "Rock-A-Hula Baby". It was a fabulous (at times hilarious) show. Best of all Randy made it home to watch Kimberly in the circus. I have tons of pics and an awesome video of her group. I will try to post them ASAP once I get them off the camera. Not much else to report, we've been pretty boring lately, just hanging around the house. Well, I need to go back and delete some unwanted things on previous blog posts.I will leave you with another fabulous artwork created by Lexus…ENJOY!

1 comment:
Great picture Lexus!!! And Carrie, I love the new look of your blog. Can't wait for warmer weather!!! Your Dad showed us the video of Kimberly's circus, which was adorable. I loves seeing her blow kisses to her adoring fans. Super cute!!!
Post a Comment