Thursday, July 1, 2010

Training Wheels...Who Needs Them!

A little after 9:30p.m. on Tuesday night, Kimberly learned how to ride a two wheeler in the parking lot next to our house! Randy knew she could do it. She proved it with her new "I think I can" motto and two new shiny tires. She was such a joy to watch zipping around the parking lot. In fact, the morning after she bounded down the steps fully dressed at 8 a.m. asking to ride her bike again :) She is even more excited about surprising Lexus when she gets home tomorrow.

Last night was the first of three nights in a row Randy and I plan to spend at Newport on the Levee...crazy huh? We treated Kimberly and Austin to dinner and Gameworks last night since Lexus is having loads of fun away at camp. Tonight, they are headed to my parents for a much anticipated sleepover with Halle and Colin (plus lots of needed love and attention from Grandpa and Grandma Grothaus). Randy and I are taking full advantage and headed back to the Levee to watch "The Rusty Griswalds" play great 80's music. And what could we possibly be doing at the Levee for a third night???

My wonderful, thoughtful, loving husband planned a date night of dinner at the Waterfront and watching "ECLIPSE"!!! I am soooooo excited and can't wait to go shopping tomorrow sans little ones to find a new outfit to wear! I promise to post pics of all our fun and the fabulous fun we have planned for this busy holiday weekend coming up soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Abby said...

You will LOVE Eclipse! I saw it last night and it was soooo good!

Have fun on your date! Post pics of the new outfit! I bet you'll look stunning :D