I went to the doc on Tuesday and for an ultrasound on Wednesday. The doc called to let me know I am perfectly healthy, they didn't even find gall stones. Basically, they have NO explanation for what happened Friday night. While I am extremely happy that they didn't find anything, logic tells me perfectly healthy people don't have things like that happen to them. Soooo bizarre! I am not the only one falling apart. My poor little sis is having some heart issues, pray they find she is perfectly healthy too!
We had a great time celebrating the 4th of July at my parents house Monday! We played a little t-ball, went on a tractor ride, played in the sand, and had lots of fireworks fun!
I find it soooo funny when we see Bella sleeping like this. She is doing better too! She just finished her meds yesterday and is finally eating like she should.

No comments:
Post a Comment