Strep Throat 2 days before I am suppose to go see WICKED, really!
Luckily I was able to get the strep shot on Wednesday night and feeling good in time for the show. Thanks to Matt and Ann (in-laws) for watching the kids for us! The kids had a FUN night playing with their cousins Natalie and Nicole and Lexus scored her first hat trick in soccer!!! The first 2 goals she scored in the first two minutes of the game! We are sooooo proud of her, but not just for a terrific soccer game. Lexus earned ribbons for Super Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance, and No Demerits at school!!!
| Emerald Elixir - YUMMY!!! |
My hubby got the absolute, perfect seats...dead center! The show was AMAZING, FABULOUS, WONDERFUL!!!! I loved all the costumes and the songs - I Know About Popular, Defying Gravity. The girl who played "Elphie" or "Elphaba - Wicked Witch of the West" had a truly beautiful voice. The show was a fun twist on the book, which I have read.
| View from our seats! |
Thank again to my husband and kids for such an amazing birthday present! I LOVED IT!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment