Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Memories 2012

The kids were up bright and early itching to see what goodies the Easter Bunny had hid downstairs. I got this pic before the egg/basket hunting frenzy began.
 Easter brunch was at my parents' house with the Grothaus family...delicious as ever! I have to say we took some great family pics this year!


My three babes!
The kids are always so excited for the Easter egg hunt!

Checking out their goodies ;-)

Halle & Colin

Grandma & Grandpa Grothaus...so cute!
The kids with their Easter baskets at Grandpa & Grandma Ossege's house
We had a really delicious Easter dinner with the Ossege side of the family!

Austin was showing off his barber skills giving Randy a haircut and a shave. I was almost in tears crying/laughing every time Randy winced from the pain and the comments he was making to Austin.  Those plastic scissors don't feel too good ;-) 

No comments: