Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Fun Part 1

It's crazy that it's been over a month since my last post! We have been busy enjoying the end of our summer and gearing up for school. I always love dressing up the girls' school binders. I mean come on, who wants a boring binder.





 A pic of Austin we took in the store H&M, is he not the cutest in this fedora and leather jacket. Too bad we left them at the store ;-(
 Below is Austin MC-ing Kimberly's Barbie fashion show and Lexus assisting in runway duties. Kimberly is hiding behind the red curtain getting the Barbies ready.
 It looks like Halloween came early, but Kimberly was just putting on a little show for us.

The kids are so in love with the painted pigs downtown! They love figuring out the theme and reading each one's name.


 Randy & I had the pleasure of attending a friend and former neighbor's wedding. Congratulations to Melissa & Jarod!!! 
Card I made with wedding date on it.


Melissa and me
 Our little man had to have a cavity filled; he was so brave! He did everything Dr. O'Connor told him and she said he was her "BEST" patient ever!
 It was date night for Randy & I at the Reds Vs. Pirates game. We met up with a co-worker of Randy's and his wife at the game. It was a fun night all around. The reds won, we saw the Cuban Missile, saw Marty Brennamen get his head shaved and it was Friday Night Fireworks too.

 We love summer birthdays! We celebrated Kimberly, Halle, & Lexus' birthdays with a graffiti style cake, a hot dog bar, and fabulous friends and family!
Birthday girls!

Kimberly (8), Halle (9), Lexus (12)
 

No comments: