Kimberly had some girlfriends over to play Barbies and her BFF Abby spent the night. I hate when busy schedules prevent the girls from inviting friends over. I always feel like they finally get to have a friend over after a month of asking. I was so happy to see her and Abby having a blast all night!
| Jammin' in her new room! |
| Kimberly & Abby |
We had a fun time at Santa House this year! Each kid made a craft, did some shopping and met Jolly Old Santa. Randy and I helped out this year chairing Hallway Decorations. I have to say we did a great job with the help of some awesome helpers like our neighbors Beth and Jamee and a friend Becky.
Lexus had a rootin' tootin' good time at the 7th Grade "Go Country" dance with all her friends. She looked super cute too; thanks to Aunt Steph for the boots and Daddy for the hat.
Austin celebrated Thanksgiving at his school with a Thanksgiving Feast of turkey, butter on pumpkin bread, applesauce, and apple cider. He was so excited because they helped to make the butter and applesauce.
| Austin is the turkey on the left...gobble gobble! |
Lexus shot her first buck this past Thanksgiving weekend...it was a 3-pointer! She was hunting with her Dad in Bourbon County. It has been a great hunting year for her. She got her first turkey in the spring and first buck in the fall.
This year we are thankful for sooo many things...good health, family, friends, etc... We are thankful for the two delicious meals we got to eat at Aunt Sue's and Grandma Ossege's.
Look what my little carpenter built for me! I know it kind of blends in with the hardwood floor, but it spells "MOM"! Doesn't that just melt your heart :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment