Thursday, January 24, 2013

Catchin Up

Back in November, the BEST sister in the whole wide world got tickets for my husband and I to join her at an Allen Jackson! It was a fantastic show and we got to meet the opening act Jana Kremer!
What a fun date night!


Best Sis Ever!
 This is a cake I made for my friend Katie for her MIL's surprise 60th birthday.
 I LOVE finding my children doing sweet things like reading stories together at bedtime.
 Kimberly had to do a project about Native American Indians; she created a Kachina Doll and beaded necklace.
 The next pics are actually of Christmas time, but they were on my phone and I just now got them off of it. Randy and I were excited to hear the Shillito's Elves were coming back, since they were a huge part of our Christmas traditions growing up. We both can remember taking our letters to Santa downtown at the bank to see the elves and mail our letters. I loved the funny scenes depicting the elves getting ready for Christmas. What a fun way to celebrate an old tradition becoming a new tradition with the kids! They wrote letters to Santa and mailed them just like we did as kids. They found the elves just as entertaining too!

Writing letters to Santa.
 Some of the kids favorite elf scenes...




 This past December 14th, Randy and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!!! What a wild ride it has been! While we have definitely had our fair share of ups and downs; I wouldn't trade them for anything and welcome the next 10 years of marriage with the confidence that we can face anything good or bad together. My awesome husband sent me the prettiest flowers and we had a wonderful evening out together. Thanks to my parents for keeping the kids overnight.
 
King and Queen of Joseph Beth Books; they wouldn't take them off!
 Austin turned 5 this year and we had a mini celebration with Daddy at work. Doesn't that brownie look delicious!

My three babes!

No comments: