We also got a new family picture taken...only took 3 years! Kimberly was 6 months old in the last one. But, as always the kids smiled and it was piece of cake. We watched the Bellevue/Dayton Memorial Parade on Monday, I couldn't believe when I saw a banner stating it was 79 years old. What a great tradition! Austin didn't like the sirens at first, but he was fascinated by all the red firetrucks. We enjoyed the parade and the rest of the day with Dad, Mom, Scott, Dana, Halle, and Colin. I hope everyone had a great weekend and got out and enjoyed the wonderful weather we had (let's hope it continues!).

Kimberly's new wheels!

Austin dreams of the day he gets to drive it!

Lord help us when Kimberly turns 16!

Lexus, Kimberly, Halle and Colin at the parade.
New family pic.

Our three blessings!

2 comments:
We had so much fun too. I know Halle and Colin loved the time spent with their cousins. We need to have days like this more often. Thanks for the great pics of the family. Can't wait to get them in frames and on the wall.
Carrie! Y'all are a-dorable! Love the family pic. Makes me dream of the day we get to take our first "family" pic ;) I'll call you soon...or email! Ha ha. <3 Abz
Post a Comment