Sunday, June 8, 2008

School's Out for SUMMER!!!

SUMMER!!! The girls could not be happier that school is out and summer has begun. This has been such a fun weekend for our family. Friday, Kimberly, Austin, and I watched Lexus recieve an AR Award for reaching her personal goal of over 100 points...you rock Lexus!



Saturday was such a full day for Randy and the girls...fishing, reading, bugs, and more! They went fishing at Alexandria Lake for the fishing derby (each caught one fish), stopped at the library for the summer kick-off and signed up for the summer reading club, plus they made bugs from craft items for a contest, and finished the night with pizza and a movie - Underdog.







Saturday night was craft night at our house for the big girls and here are some of the projects I worked on. Austin has learned to sit up by himself and I put a pic of all 3 kids just because their so cute!









Sunday, Lexus got her Wii for her birthday! She is so excited and has already got 4 games for it. "Wii" now have our own family of "Mii's" on the Wii. I have to admit, it is a really neat game console for kids and adults. We also went swimming at Tina's pool to cool off from the hot temperature...it was fun and relaxing! Overall, a wonderful weekend for a wonderful family!



No comments: