
Here are some costumes from Halloween pasts. To be a kid again and dress up as whatever you want...


We have some medical updates for Lexus, Austin, and me. Lexus goes to the eye doctor on Wednesday, we will let you know how it turns out. Austin is getting his 2nd tooth in on the bottom of his mouth. I had blood work done yesterday for an enlarged thyroid. I go the day before Thanksgiving to get a thyroid ultrasound done. I will let you know the results of both of these as soon as I get them. If confirmed, this would explain alot of the symptoms I have been experiencing lately...hair loss, skin problems, weight gain, and extreme tiredness(even w/ a full nights sleep). Again, if they confirm it, once I am on medicine everything should go back to normal and the doc said I will see a 180 in the way I feel. Randy and Kimberly are just dandy!

No comments:
Post a Comment