What a weekend..Randy and Matt spent an extended weekend in Whitley County (near the KY/TN border) hunting up in the mountains. They didn't get any bucks, but did get to catch up with old friends. It's a yearly trip, they have been making for as long as I've known Randy. The kids and I spent Friday chillin' at home, Saturday we met Ann and the girls at the Levee for lunch and to see Madagascar 2. It was such a cute movie, I highly reccomend it. Sunday, we headed out to Scott and Dana's house for some card making and playing.

Hopefully, Lexus will be getting her glasses soon, she picked out a cute blue pair. I'll post a pic of her in her new specs when they arrive. I got the results for my blood test back and everything was good (my sugar, cholesterol, thyroid, etc...) So, now I am confused! Both my dentist and doctor told me that my thyroid was enlarged, yet blood work shows it's ok. That doesn't make sense to me. I am still going for the ultrasound on Nov. 26th, I will let you know what happens from that. Kimberly had watch week this past Tuesday, here are some pics of what she is doing.

We are busy little bees in the Art room at Moyer. Santa House portraits are finally done and we are starting new, exciting projects. Below is a collage the Kindergarteners are working on. In the next couple weeks, I will be posting the projects we are working on now.
No comments:
Post a Comment