Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cave Formations

Since, I couldn't post every pic from our vacay, which of course would bore you all to death. I decided to post some pics of the really cool cave formations we saw in the Frozen Niagara Cave and Drapery Room. By the way, if you ever visit Mammoth Cave you are sure to run into these crazy people called "cavers" who like to squeeze their bodies into all kinds of crazy, tight, dark holes/passages. Did I mention they do this for fun!?!? I know...they have to be insane...right? Plus, when you do this so-called fun activity, you are destined to have some crazy tourist (Randy) take a pic of your backside as you enter said hole and post it on their blog...enjoy!







Photobucket

2 comments:

cindy o said...

Jeff and Lawrence have done that! They did one of the wild caving tours and now Jeff can't wait until he is 16 so he can do the all day wild caving tour.

Abby said...

Hey, Car! It looks like you guys had soooo much fun! Hope that all is well with the Osseges - any updates on Lexus?