Happy 9th Birthday Lexus!!!
Each year, Randy and I just watch in awe as Lexus grows older and becomes an even more beautiful young girl! 9 years of pure happiness she has brought into our lives! For her birthday today, she is going to the zoo with her cousins (Addison, Natalie, Megan, Nicole, and Samantha). Then, off to lunch with Grandpa Grothaus, and when she returns, she gets to pick out a Webkiinz at the store. Tonight, we will feast on her favorite dinner – Chicken with noodles and gravy. I have fulfilled her request for a butterfly birthday cake, will post pics after I'm done frosting. Last, but not least we will lavish her with homemade cards and presents. We love you Lexus!
Here are some pics of Lexus enjoying her birthday!!!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Lexus!!! Enjoy your special day. We'll call you later when we are all home. Love you!
Post a Comment