Greetings from Down Under! It's been one crazy adventure just getting here. I left on Monday (Nov. 30th) and arrived on Wednesday (Dec. 2nd). Where'd Tuesday go??? The first leg of my trip was a 4 hour flight to L.A., 4-5 hour layover and the second leg was a 15 hour flight to Sydney. Jet leg is really messing with my sleep patterns right now. But, at the same time it allowed me to watch the sunrise over Sydney at 5:00 a.m. Spent the first day walking around Sydney and just taking in all the sights. Finally got to the hotel in Coogee Beach this morning and then off to work today. Then off for three days as the Australians celebrate Christmas down under. Hope everyone enjoys the pics!

First Class Seat

View from hotel room, Sydney Opera House at the right

Close-up view of Opera House from hotel

Sydney Tower

St, Mary's Church

Front of Sydney Opera House

Sydney Harbor view from behind Opera House

1st night's dinner
G'Day Mates,
Randy

2 comments:
Okay, I'm officially jealous!
So glad you're blogging!!! Great pics. I think that is probably as close as I'll get to Australia for a very long time. Thanks for sharing it all with us!!!!
Post a Comment