Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trimming the Tree

Saturday night, the kids and I were so thrilled to pick Randy up at the airport! We have all missed him a lot the last 2 weeks while he was in Australia. He showered all of us with amazing souvenirs. My favorites are the black opal and the authentic boomerang. Sunday, we made our annual trip to Bezold Pines to cut down our Christmas tree and visit the quaintest little shop down the road. I bought the cutest snowman to adorn our steps this Christmas season.





 

This year the tree was a little fatter than we usually get; on the bright side it gave us more room on the tree to place the bazillion (is that a word?) ornaments we own. Despite one strand of lights not working and a quick run for more, we decorated the tree pretty quickly. Smiles spread on everyone's faces as we reminisced about each ornament and how we acquired it. It just doesn't get any better than that…I promise! We are now OFFICIALLY ready for the Christmas season J




 

Here is the December bulletin board outside my room, I created it after Thanksgiving. Who doesn't love the GRINCH!


1 comment:

Abby said...

Love that board! Sooo stinkin' cute! The tree and kids are darling too!