Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 NFL Playoffs & Snow!

What a crazy weekend! We relaxed on Friday night, only to use up all our energy on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday morning, we copied an idea my BFF Abby shared with her readers this week. Austin wanted to play in the snow, but it was way too early to go out. So we brought the snow inside (sort of). They all had a blast!



Saturday, Randy and I got a huge surprise…FREE Bengals playoff tickets…14th row, 40 yard line!!! Ironically, we had just been discussing how we didn't make it to a game this season. Yes, they lost and it was a frustrating game, but still a crazy fabulous experience to watch them play soooo close. (plus it was a playoff game, not like we get a ton of those around here) We dressed smartly for the freezing temps and weren't uncomfortable during the game. Can't say the same thing for the guy we saw wearing SHORTS to the game. Lexus had an indoor game; she scored a goal and had an assist. By the way, I forgot to mention she scored two goals last weekend! (soooo proud of her)





We also celebrated my B-I-L Matt's 40th birthday; here is the card I made…




Sunday, my side of the family went sled riding at the Bob White. Everyone had a great time sledding down two different hills. Austin even went down by himself; giggling the whole way. We put all five kids {Lexus, Halle, Kimberly, Colin & Austin} on our big black sled and watched them fly down the hill. I forgot my camera and promise to post pics when my S-I-L Dana sends me some. My dad sent me two videos I will download tomorrow.

No comments: