Snow Day numero dos has already been called for tomorrow!!! The white death is swirling around outside; giving me chills just looking at it. Randy and I both wish we could share the kids' enthusiasm for staying out in the cold snow for hours on end. Ahhh! But those days have long passed; now we rush inside at the sight of a snowflake. Randy and the girls spent last weekend building an igloo in the backyard. They reminded me of three Eskimos playing in a winter wonderland. 




Randy and I are over the moon excited…we finally bought 2 webcams so the kids and I can SKYPE with Randy when he is one the road!!! We plan to try it for the first time when he goes to Mexico. I can't wait to see the kids' faces when they see Randy for the first time. We also got a new TV/DVD combo for our bedroom. We are slowly moving into the 21st century by finally owing a 2nd TV in our house.

1 comment:
I love the igloo! Ryan would love that. Looks like we'll have plenty of snow to try and build one over the next few days. Congrats on the 2nd tv. It's so nice having another option when the kids take over the tv :-)
Post a Comment