Friday, August 27, 2010

Blessed Are We!!!

This week has proven just how blessed Randy & I are. It was just a typical, crazy, busy, full week in the life of the Ossege family, but isn't that where we truely see the blessings in our life...in the everyday things we do with each other. It was sooooo nice to spend so much time together as a family this past week. Randy is fourtunate to have a road job at home (Cincy, OH) so he has been able to help me drop off/pick up the girls up from school and take them to soccer practice (4 times a week). I started an adult outdoor soccer league and didn't hurt myself Wednesday night. It was pretty exciting to be playing soccer again. Schedules have kicked into overdrive and we are still adding more each day. My new cell phone - Droxid X - should help with keeping our schedules all on track along with my trusty calendar :) I can't wait for this weekend - more family time at soccer games, b-day party, football game, etc...

Kimberly was asked to join the Primary Talent Pool at school! This means she has been identified as having high potential in one or more of the following areas: {intellectual ability, specific academic ability, creativity, leadership and/or visual & performing arts} We haven't been told which one yet. She will participate in TAP (Talent Academic Program). We are so proud of her!

Here are some pics of more summer fun! The view of Austin on his bike is all I ever see as I chase him down the street. I never knew a 2 1/2 ys. old could be so fast on a trike. The last pic is of the train he built in the dining room with our chairs.






No comments: