Everyone was looking fashion forward this past Wednesday as they headed back to school. Everyone was a little nervous and a little happy to be going back. This year Lexus has moved up to the Middle School (6th grade) and Kimberly is in 2nd grade.
| 2 cutest girls! |
Kimberly was so exited because her new best friend McKenna is in her class this year. Lexus was equally excited to learn her best friend Shelby and several other girlfriends are in her classes this year.
Just to preface: I did NOT walk Lexus all the way inside to her locker to get a pic the 1st morning of middle school. I am NOT one of "those"moms that embarrass their child. BUT, I did wait till everyone was gone at the end of the day and took it then ;-) Hey, in my defense I need pics for her scrapbook.
Austin was not left out this year; he got to meet both of his teachers at Wise Owl (Mrs. D & Mrs. M) as he goes into the 3's program this year. They brought Austin his new school bag and the book "Llama Llama Misses Mama". He is really looking forward to playing with the diggers in the BIG room.
Everyone gave the 1st day of school a thumbs up! (Even the 2nd day too!) Now if only I could figure out what time to leave in the morning to drop everyone off on time. 7:30 is way too early, but 7:45 is way too late...go figure!

No comments:
Post a Comment