Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer Birthdays!

Bella was spayed and had an extra claw removed 2 weeks ago.

I hate waking up to find some young hooligans threw my planters over the wall and smashed them on the sidewalk. Don't they know how expensive flowers and planters are??? I am just grateful they didn't bother anything else in the yard.

We celebrated all the summer birthdays in the Ossege family a few weeks ago...10 birthdays total!
Signs were made for each of the birthday kids, below are Kimberly and Lexus' signs.

Everyone had a great day splashing in the pool!


Randy hanging with his brothers.
Instead of cake, we opted for ice cream sundaes this year...SUCCESS!

All the kids and adults loved making their own ice cream sundae! I think we just found a new birthday tradition.

We had a blast playing kickball - Adults Vs. Kids! Many laughs were had as the Adults gave it our all to beat the Kids. Can't wait to see if we have a rematch next year?!?!

No comments: