Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Is In The Air!

My system is still in shock from the 30 degree temperature drop this past weekend. While I LOVE Fall and all the jeans/sweater/boots combos I get to wear, not sure I am ready for such a drastic change...can't we ease into it over the next month??? This post is full of random things!

Here are pics of a Barbie fashion show put on by the girls a couple weeks ago. Lexus was in charge of lighting and Kimberly was the designer. It was so cute to watch as they presented from behind the curtains in their room.

 Fall also gets us excited because it is the start of football season! (Highlands Bluebirds and NFL football) The girls were showing their Bluebird spirit all day last Thursday for Highlands defeat against Dixie!
 Lexus went to her first official pep rally with her friend Shelby and her cousins Lauren and Sydney.She had fun getting her face painted and hair sprayed blue & white.
Lexus and her friend Shelby after their 1st Pep Rally!


Austin rockin' a faux hawk and cool shades!

Pics of cards:

Love the 3-D butterfly I created!


A boy and his dog digging together...doesn't get better than that!
 Pics of several cards I made recently ;-)




 Randy took the girls fishing down at the lake by the Southgate Community Center. Everyone caught something and had fun! The same day we took lots of extended family Osseg pics at Tower park, I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Kimberly and her BIG catch!

No comments: