The best thing since sliced bread...
If you are a visual person like me, Pinterest is a plethora of pictures showcasing fashion, recipes, crafts, furniture, inspirational sayings, hairstyles, home decorating ideas, etc... You can post a picture of just about anything on Pinterest! The fab thing about Pinterest is it allows you to keep the pics you love on virtual bulletin boards. Even better, they will still be there when you computer crashes, because you can access Pinterest from anywhere and it is all stored on the web. Each pic is linked to the original website/blog. You can have infinite boards and they can be organized how ever your little heart desires. My boards right now are: Crafting Ideas, Recipes To Try, Fashion I LOVE, Kid Stuff I LOVE, Teaching Ideas, Dream Home Ideas, and Holiday Ideas.
I have already tried 6 new recipes for dinner and created several card ideas from my boards. I have found tons of great things to do with the kids and holiday ideas I can't wait to try this holiday season. There is one down fall to Pinterest if you choose to view it that way and it is that Pinterest is extremely ADDICTING!!! It is my favorite thing to do in the morning with a hot beverage as the kids eat breakfast or do when I have a spare moment to check in and see what I might be missing or at night when I want to unwind (and just for good measure make sure I am not missing anything!)
![]() |
| This statement is so true! |
You can invite friends and share your boards if you have common interests. For example Dana and I are friends and follow each others boards. You can "repin" any picture you see on a friends board or the community board. Another great thing about Pinterest is the "Pin It" button you install in your toolbar. This allows you to pin any picture on the Internet to one of your boards and add comments about the pic.
Sick of butterflies yet??? Here are more of my world famous cards (hee hee)...
Happy Thursday!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment