Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The BIG 4!

Our lil' man has turned 4 years old!!! Austin has really amazed us this past year with all the things he has done. He asked for a backhoe cake for his birthday; which made me happy since it was pretty easy to make. I always panic when I ask "What cake do you want mommy to make for your birthday?". One of these days they are going to ask for something I cant make...then what will I do?
Austin wearing his b-day hat from school.
The boy is literally obsessed with trucks in all shapes and sizes. He has told Santa at least 3 times he wants monster trucks. He loves garbage trucks, monster trucks, matchbox cars, construction vechicles, etc... So it was no suprise when over half his gifts were trucks ;-)


Austin tried out his new shotgun on Stan the deer. I think Stan and DAn (when he arrives in May) will be shot at a lot in the future as Austin pretends to hunt like daddy in the house.

Austin loved his cake and I thank him for letting me use some of his toys to decorate it. The dirt is crushed oreos and the rocks are chocolate covered raisins. Wish us luck this new year...we never had terrible "2's" or "3's" at our house. Age 4 was the worst year for both girls and I knock on wood that Austin doesn't follow in their footsteps.


1 comment:

The Mullens said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I'm glad you had such a great day. Can't wait to celebrate with you at your big birthday party. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!