Christmas morning was filled with squeals and shrieks of "Just what I wanted!" "Oh my gosh!" "I told you Santa knew what I wanted!". Three very happy kids open their gifts from Santa and one group gift for all three kids from Santa...LEGOS!
| Before the chaos... |
| Kids with Lego group gift...they LOVE it! |
We left Santa the tradition milk and cookies like always, but this year the girls had a little questionnaire for Santa. You can click on the two pics below to enlarge them and read their questions and Santa's answers.
We were able to squeeze in a little play time before heading to the Ossege family Christmas. Randy, Kimberly , and Lexus played Buzz Lightyear Operation.
Many more fabulous gifts were opened and delicious food devoured at Grandpa and Grandma Ossege's house. Oh, how we love that ham!!! Earlier this summer we had a group family picture taken at Tower Park. For Christmas, we gave Grandpa and Grandma Ossege that photo as well as individual family photos taken that day to hang in their home. It turned out beautifully!
| My BIL got an accordion as a gag gift before the real thing...hahaha! |
I heart my SIL Ann who got me the cutest bag ever! Isn't it cute with the polka dots and my name embroidered in hot pink? She got me the softest gray/silver scarf that matches my purse too!
Our house has one tradition the day after Christmas...the kids get to stay in pj's and play all day! They don't have to put things away or clean up, just be kids and enjoy the fun of Christmas! Below are some pics of us having LOTS of fun!
| Sheriff Austin shot the bad guy (Daddy). |
| Austin playing with his Matchbox wall tracks |
![]() |
| Kimberly and I created "Barbie World" in her bedroom. |


No comments:
Post a Comment