Friday, May 11, 2012

Kimberly's 1st Communion

Kimberly made her 1st Communion this past Sunday; it was such a special day!!! We were so proud of her and she was picked to take up offertory during the 1st Communion mass. She looked beautiful in her dress and the veil I wore for my First Communion. Our niece Nicole also made her 1st Communion this day as well, so of course we had to have one BIG party to celebrate! I painted a banner for the party ; I think it turned out pretty good.
Angelic looking!


Banner I painted for party.


Kimberly and Chloe

Kimberly and Kennedy

Here are the 2012 1st Communicants of St. Therese:

Card I made for Nicole


We took lots of family photos after mass, here is the highlight reel...
Family with Grandpa & Grandma Ossege

Our fabulous family!

Family with Grandpa & Grandma Grothaus

Kimberly with her godparents...Uncle Scott and Aunt Steph

We all had a fabulous time at the party following mass. I got great pics of our special girls...Kimberly and Nicole. They even had their very own special table to eat at. Later in the day there was a fun soccer game Uncles Vs. Kids. It was hilarious!!!



Kids planning their attack in the huddle.

Randy wiped out; one of many casualties on the Uncles team.

No comments: