Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We Heart Autumn!!!

Randy got to attend the Reds last post-season game; too bad they lost :-(
Austin had a fun afternoon with Daddy and his best bud Brody. They played football, went on a hike in the woods, and played with trucks in the dirt. Thank goodness Randy was home, I am not so good at keeping little boys busy. I am much better with a little group of girls...nail polish, barbies, arts and crafts.


Like making ghost jello with Kimberly in the kitchen!

 
Fall Break was the BEST this year!!! Not only were we blessed with fabulous weather but we got lots of family time in. Friday night, we saw Hotel Transylvania at the Levee. It was hilarious and a great kid's movie for Halloween!
Saturday, we went to the Levee again to get costumes. Kimberly's costume was definitely inspired by the movie. Next, we headed to the Pumpkin Patch at Neltner's Farm to pick three perfect pumpkins to turn into Jack O' Lanterns. We got lost in the corn maze for awhile, but Austin led us to the exit.
 


 




The girls are getting a new room! Randy started fixing the plaster walls last Sunday and has already started painting the trim last night. I love the color the girls picked out - Tantalizing Teal. It is such a bright and fresh color. They are getting so anxious for it to be done. Kimberly has been quite the little helper for Randy; she even helped put some drywall mud on the wall.


 
Austin and his mustache :-)
Lexus surprised all of us at her Fall chorus concert when she sang a solo! We knew she auditioned for one, but she pretended that her teacher picked other people. It was the BEST surprise! I admit I started crying as she sang. It was truly the first time I have really heard her sing. She refuses to sing at home and is always singing in a group.
They took a tree down next door. Austin was in heaven watching them cut it down remove the stump.

My handsome boy!


Austin helping out the workers. They loved how excited he was.
 
Just another cute pic of a boy and his dog!
 Austin's class took a field trip to the firehouse. He loved every second of it!



 

No comments: