Here are some more pics of what we have been up to lately....
Our little boy is growing up so fast!
What a cute pic :)
This is Randy's turkey...you'll notice I cut off it's head in the pic.
This is Lexus singing her solo!
Great vacation idea for families with kids coming soon...stay tuned!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely loved your blogs! I so enjoyed the pics and the story behind them. Love you all very much..... you have a blessed family...love always Aunt Laura and Uncle Don. It was so nice spending the day with you all last Sunday. take care I will visit your blogs more... our home email is bellevuekuhl@fuse.net
Welcome everyone! This is our little way to share with you what our family is doing, how the kids are growing up, pictures of it all and special things we want to share with you.
We are Randy, Carrie, Lexus, Kimberly and Austin Ossege. We love living in Fort Thomas and enjoying all our community has to offer. Randy and I have been blessed with our three children - Lexus (13), Kimberly (9) and Austin (6). We just want to share with our family and friends the wonderful everyday and special moments of our lives. So, please check back often and leave us a comment.
1 comment:
I absolutely loved your blogs! I so enjoyed the pics and the story behind them. Love you all very much..... you have a blessed family...love always Aunt Laura and Uncle Don. It was so nice spending the day with you all last Sunday. take care I will visit your blogs more... our home email is bellevuekuhl@fuse.net
Post a Comment