Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

What a yucky, rainy weekend! Friday, Randy watched the Bluebirds win in the 1st round of playoffs. Saturday, while he was hunting in Cynthiana with Matt, the kids and I ventured out to run some errands and pick up Lexus' new specs. They look so cute on her! The first time she put them on, a smile spread across her face as she was able to see so many things she couldn't before. She told Randy in the car that things didn't look "dirty" anymore, she could see the outlines of the buildings and read signs. It's like a whole new world to her! What better thing to do on a rainy day, than make some cards. Despite the damper the rain put on the day, I was itching with ideas for some new cards to make. I tried to make some cards that had a colorful, cheerful look to them to combat the dingy colors happening outside. My favorite is the one with the colorful buttons on it.










Saturday night, Randy and I helped my friend Keri celebrate her 30th birthday! Happy 30th Birthday Keri!!! Actually, her b-day isn't till next month, but her husband threw her a suprise party...how sweet! We played this really fun game using famous people's names.

Today, I plan to make some new cards with my PTI stamp set "Out on a limb", should have some pics tomorrow. Gonna watch the Bengals play the Eagles, think two wins in a row is asking too much? Randy just called it's actually snowing in Pendelton Co.! Stay warm and dry!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those cards! I'm going to have to borrow that Papertrey stamp set. I especially like your striped flowers. I wish I could have a creative burst of energy and crank a bunch of cards out. Each card seems to take me an hour.

Lexus couldn't look any cuter! I'm so glad she can see clearly. Everything will be a little easier for her now. Take care!

Dana

Abby said...

Love the specs, Lex ;) She looks adorable, and I'm glad the world doesn't look "dirty" anymore. Love your cards too!