My BFF Abby created Might-y Mondays and asked us to play along…what a fun way to post and mix it up!
Yesterday, we MIGHT have been chillin'' kiddie poolside and cooling down with popsicles. We also MIGHT have channeled our inner TIGGER on the neighbors bouncy inflatable castle.
I MIGHT of forgot to put sunscreen on while chillin' kiddie poolside reading my book. I MIGHT have got red as a lobster.
I MIGHT of watched Austin try to shove an entire powdered donut in his mouth. He MIGHT have succeeded.
Austin MIGHT of looked super cute coloring dinosaurs. He MIGHT of sounded super cute growling like the dinosaurs.
Lexus MIGHT of made an elephant out of clay at Art Camp today. She MIGHT of invented her own alphabet at Art Camp yesterday.
I MIGHT have let Austin and Kimberly ride "Sandy" the horse at Meijer three times. I MIGHT of let them eat grapes out the cart to keep them quiet.
I MIGHT have started packing for our trip which is a week away.
I MIGHT have been invited to join Facebook by my Dad. I MIGHT finally join tomorrow.
I MIGHT be typing this on the bathroom floor as my three babes are splashing in the tub next to me.

1 comment:
Yay! Love it, Car! Especially the typing in the bathroom part ;)
Post a Comment