WHO-DEY!!!! GO BENGALS!!!
6 Years in the making…the Bengals beat Pittsburgh at home! What a great end to the game today; what a 2nd half. It has been a winning weekend. On Friday, we watched the Highlands Bluebirds win 12-7 against St. Xavier (#2 team in Ohio). Unfortunately, we also lost our QB in that game who will now be having surgery on his arm. So, I have to brag about the great deal we got this weekend at Kohl's. Randy and I have needed new bedding for quite some time. Austin has completely ripped the bed skirt off on my side from climbing up on the bed and the comforter is ripping at the seams. We found what we wanted but they didn't have a Queen size. I had to ask customer service for help in finding one. They said they needed the UPC code, so I went back to get it and about choked on the price of the 16-piece set…$300.00 (maybe I should of looked the first time). Technically, this is the 1st time I've ever bought bedding so maybe I was a bit naïve in thinking I would spend under $100. Luckily, Randy pointed to a sign that said 50% off and I could breathe again. Plus, the fabulous girls in CS gave me a friends & family pass to use for an additional 15% off. They ordered it using Kohls.com (free shipping!) and the whole set only cost us $122!!!
We celebrated the new marriage of our friends will & Sue Saturday night. Lexus and Kimberly were dancing queens all night, dresses twirling beautifully around them. Austin even busted a few moves while charming all the girls. Lexus caught the bride's bouquet…good thing we're not superstitious. She has at least another15-20 years before she gets married.
We checked out the History of Cincinnati museum at Union Terminal today. So weird…it wasn't the boring, dreaded place I remember as a younger person. Funny, how those boring things captivated my attention as an adult…experience has taught me to appreciate the history that came before me. I only hope I was able to instill this appreciation in my children this afternoon. I don't want them to wait till they are adults.

2 comments:
What a fun weekend for the Ossege clan!
Hope y'all are well...never heard back from Heather! And I'm ready for a girl's dinner too!!!
Who-Dey is right!!! I can't believe I'm actually getting into football this year. I think watching Hard Knocks really helped. Looks like you all had a fun weekend! Love seeing all the pics!
Post a Comment