The snow is finally here!!! The kids are sooooo excited and praying a lot more comes so they can go sled riding tomorrow. I am just thankful Randy's flight (which was delayed 1 ½ hours) made it home safe and sound from Omaha, Nebraska tonight. Our girls' dinner got cancelled, which bums me out a little. But, I'd rather reschedule than risk anyone driving tonight in this weather. I am actually looking forward to a relaxed weekend and of course THE SUPERBOWL!!! Our household is rooting for the New Orleans Saints for 2 reasons: 1. Randy hates Payton Manning 2. It will be soooo cool to see the Saints win it for the first time.
Tuesday night was the season premiere of LOST…and we haven't seen it yet! It's been killing me not knowing what happened yet. I am just thankful my co-workers don't watch and couldn't accidently spill the beans about it. It is safely taped on the DVR (all 3 blissful hours) patiently waiting for Randy & I to watch it. I am trying to do a better job of using coupons and shopping smarter at the grocery store, esp. after listening to Katie and Dana's thrifty shopping/savings. Ready to make my grocery list and load my organizer with coupons…wish me luckJ
STAY SAFE AND WARM!!!

2 comments:
I will not spill the beans about Lost, except to say it was a really good episode. About the coupons thing, chech out this link. http://mommysnacks.net/2010/02/cheap-hasbro-card-games/ I got Pictureka, Monopoly, and Scrabble card games at Walmart. The Sorry coupon didn't work. You can print out two of each coupon. Six card games for about $5 total. I'm saving mine for Vday and Easter and Stocking stuffers for the kids. Also, we are having Katie's meatloaf tonight for dinner with mashed potatoes. Scott is REALLY excited about it. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Okay, I cannot believe Randy hates Peyton Manning. How could you hate him...he's got to be the most likeable guy in football?!?! Anyhoo, enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow but I'll be rooting for #18 and the Colts!!!
Post a Comment