Life seems to be flying by us at 100 m.p.h. lately and sometimes it feels like I can't catch my breath...but I am LOVING every second of it!!!! At the end of my last post we were in the mist of a fabulous sleepover with 6 little girls boogieing down to Just Dance 2 and watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. The sleepover was a hit and all the girls were perfect.
Last Saturday, we helped celebrate my cousin Christy's birthday at a karaoke bar...have got to do that more often; way too much fun!
| Me and my hubby |
| Me and my sis Steph |
| The "birthday girl" Christy and me |
| Me, Randy, my friend Keri, and Steph |
I am usually banded from singing in public and private. I acknowledge I do not have the best singing voice and have probably embarrassed my family/friends at one time or another singing out loud. But when you have such a great group of fun people and a smidge of alcoholic beverage it is absolutely unavoidable that I am going to start belting out lyrics to old favs like "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" and "California Girls" (Katy Perry version). A special thanks to Maggie for being my dance and vocal partner for the night; we need to go out more!
Superbowl Sunday was awesome because the Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers and we ate little football cake balls. We had so much making them with Christy on Saturday.
Randy and Kimberly attended the Girl Scout Father-Daughter Square Dance on Tuesday night. They had a great time learning how to promenade, do-si-do, and swing their partner round n' round.
Tomorrow, I hope to have another post exclusively about Lexus' trip to Louisville to sing at All-State.

No comments:
Post a Comment