Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Parties

Last Friday, I was able to chaperone Lexus' Chorus field trip downtown. They sang at PNC Bank on 5th Street and the Chem Ed Bldg. next door. They all sounded wonderful!! Below is a pic of Lexus with her friend Shelby on the bus ride over...Santa even drove the bus :)



 When we returned to school, both girls got to have their class Christmas parties! Kimberly got to decorate a sugar cookie and take home container, plus make a reindeer and wreath craft. Lexus' class had a White Elephant Exchange. She got a Nickolodeon Slime Gun, but luckily the last person traded her for a Barbie movie instead. I am not sure what we would of done with the slime gun. They played a wrapping game and made the cutest bluebird ornaments since they will all be the middle school next year. Can't believe I just said that sentence - my daughter at the middle school next year!!! Time goes TOO FAST!


The pics are mixed because I was hopping back and forth between their parties.



Austin went to see Dr. P yesterday for his 3-yr. well check. He is in perfect health and now weighs 36 1/2 lbs. and is 38" (3'-2") tall. We have been enjoying the start of Christmas break by having lazy mornings and the kids are planning to go out in the snow today to make a snowman.

No comments: