All bundled up, the kids went out to play in the snow yesterday. They found a new use for the sandbox toys, they double as snow toys in the winter. Lexus and Kimberly built snow forts and Austin knocked them down...hee hee!
When each was done, I placed them in a nice, warm bubble bath to warm up. Then we all snuggled in the living room to watch "Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July". The girls and I also had a mini "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" marathon while Austin was sleeping. Such an awesome show to watch if you have cable or satellite. The gist of the show is he comes in three weeks before your wedding which is going to be a disater and turns it into a dream come true. Some of the themes are pretty hilarious - Swamp, Cowboy, Day of the Dead, Mardi Gras, Monte Carlo.
Lexus just finished the 6th Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. She is itching to start the final book tonight at bed time. I am so proud of her for reading them and happy she loves them as much as I do. She is up to 160.6 AR points and Kimberly has 11.6 AR points. She always thinks she has more points than she does because she forgets her books are only worth 0.5 points.

1 comment:
Yay! Another Harry Potter fan. When she finishes the last book we should take her to see the movie :-)
Post a Comment