I am sad to announce that Streak has gone to join Chickie Wickie in heaven. Kimberly likes to think they are bowling with the angels. We have shed some tears and shared some good memories of Streak. Streak was the first chicken to hatch from the eggs we incubated. Streak was Lexus' chicken. We are thinking of hatching some new eggs in the Spring...so hopefully we will have some good news to share in a couple months.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
R.I.P STREAK
I am sad to announce that Streak has gone to join Chickie Wickie in heaven. Kimberly likes to think they are bowling with the angels. We have shed some tears and shared some good memories of Streak. Streak was the first chicken to hatch from the eggs we incubated. Streak was Lexus' chicken. We are thinking of hatching some new eggs in the Spring...so hopefully we will have some good news to share in a couple months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment