Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I had an extrodinary Mother's Day! My precious babes lavished me with home-made gifts and flowers. Along with Randy they gave me the most beautiful hanging basket.

We took my mom to dinner at Montgomery Inn. To show our appreciation, we gave each grandmother a planter painted with flowers using all three kid's hands. They turned out cuter than I pictured in my head.

I am so blessed to know so many extrodinary mothers, who I can call: mom, mother-in-law, great-grandma, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, friend. Like all of them, being a great mother is what I am most proud of in my life! I take the utmost pride in teaching each of my children how to love, grow, know God, and reach their ultimate potential.

I want to thank any mom who has ever given me advice, helped me take care of my children, supported and loved me, and set the example of a great mom for me!

Just a bunch of cuties!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Abby said...

You're inspiration to me - that's for sure! And a great source of advice too. Happy Post-Mother's Day, Car!

The Mullens said...

What a beautiful post! You have inspired me to be the kind of mom I want my child to have. I was so proud and awestruck when Lexus was born and how amazingly you cared for her. Now that I am a mom I understand how hard it really was and you always made it look so fun and easy :o) Thanks for all your help and advice over the years - Happy Late Mother's Day!!