

Saturday: Happy Birthday to Carrie! I turned 29 today. Kimberly gave me the cutest card today. She made it with my mom yesterday. I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful cards and gifts I received. Lexus' soccer team won their game; again she had a big cheering section: Us, Mom, Dana, Halle, Colin & Steph. Next, we went to Touch-A-Truck at the Fort. Our kids absolutely love this event! Basically, the city brings vehicles of all kinds for kids to explore up close at the park. Kimberly was so excited, she got to operate her favorite truck: the garbage truck. The army vehicles were new and a huge hit this year. After some down time (naps) Randy and I went to dinner with all the Ossege couples to Bonefish and enjoyed a delicious dinner. Being the birthday girl, they brought me a chocolate, macadamia brownie with raspberry sauce, whip cream and vanilla ice cream. Doesn't it just make your mouth water thinking about it. I ended my birthday with a round of Sudafed PE and a glass of water to fight the sinus infection that has been creeping in the last day or two.









Sunday morning Kimberly, Austin and I took a nice long walk. We watched the Bengals go neck and neck with the Giants. It was a loss, but we were happy to see them playing better. Randy took the girls fishing at Alexandria Park. They caught 3 fish. Lexus caught a 12 in. catfish. I forgot to mention Kimberly started Dance this past Tuesday. She is super adorable in her dance outfit. I will post some pics of her before her next dance class and some of Lexus at her next race on Friday. Hope everyone else had a good weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment