Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bicycle Built For 3!

We decided to take a break from all the action on Tuesday and just chill out at home. Wednesday, we were on the hunt for Easter outfits for all three kids. I know, a little late, but we did find the cutest dresses for the girls at Burlington Coat Factory (just love that store!) and Austin will look dashing in his outfit from Target! Okay, I have a little complaint (if you have a boy you understand)...while I love the vast selection of girls clothes which makes it so easy to find cute & affordable outfits for the girls, I wish that boys had the same amt. of options. He's only 15 mths. old but I feel like he is always wearing the same thing for holidays esp.

Lexus was in desperate need of a new bike...the girl just keeps growing. It's pretty comical to watch her ride her old bike with her long legs (knees up in her face). So, for her birthday we got her a new 24" mountain bike (should last her many, many years). Now, I know your thinking her birthday isn't until July. We offered her the option to wait till her b-day or get it now, so she can ride it all Spring/Summer. Of course, she said NOW! So, here is a pic of her with her new bike!

Finally, getting to the title of this post! Randy and I have been wanting a child carrier to attach to his bike to carry Kimberly & Austin. We found one priced just right at Wal-mart last night and bought it. It is awesome! Before, we couldn't take the kids on a long bike ride because Kimberly wore out too quickly on her bike and we had no way to take Austin. Today, I was able to take all 3 kids safely and comfortably to the park all by myself. It even has storage behind the kids to tote jackets, camera, purse, lunch, etc... There are harnesses to hold the kids in, two netted windows and a plastic cover when it starts raining during your bike ride. I highly recommend getting one if you have smaller children. Gives you a bit of a workout on the hills, but then we need the exercise.



Tonight, we are coloring Easter eggs. I promise to post pics tomorrow.


Photobucket

No comments: