Monday, April 6, 2009

Hair today...Gone tomorrow!


BOO HOO! BOO HOO! Austin had his first haircut Saturday morning. Randy has been inisisting for weeks that he needed a haircut "It's past his collar, he looks like a hippie". Never wanting to admit my baby was growing up, I dutifully denied it was long and needed to be cut. I finely caved in and together Randy and I gave Austin his first official haircut. We trimmed around his ears and evened out the back...not to bad! "He looks like a boy again!" Randy exclaimed when it was all over. I wanted to shed tears, because my precious little boy had lost lockes of his handsome baby hair. I guess I will just have to get used to the idea that boys need haircuts alot more frquently than girls. Lexus and Kimberly both didn't have their first haircuts till they were three years old. I always wanted little girls with long flowing hair. But, I guess Austin would look pretty ridiculous that way.

Kimberly attended a Rock Star birthday party for her cousin Nicole on Saturday...so she broke out her best rock outfit and rock star pose! What a DIVA!



Photobucket

No comments: