Here are three pics of the kids: Lexus holding her race medal, Austin climbing the ladder and Kimberly just being cute! I was going to post a video of Austin walking, except I shot it holding the camera sideways. So when I posted it it showed the video sideways. I didn't think everyone wanted taco neck watching the video, so I will take another one and post it soon.
Omigoodness, Austin is climbing! Ah! I can't believe that Beck will be that big someday! The girls, of course, are precious as ever. And, thanks for the NON-advice! NOT FAIR!!!!! He he he ;)
Welcome everyone! This is our little way to share with you what our family is doing, how the kids are growing up, pictures of it all and special things we want to share with you.
We are Randy, Carrie, Lexus, Kimberly and Austin Ossege. We love living in Fort Thomas and enjoying all our community has to offer. Randy and I have been blessed with our three children - Lexus (13), Kimberly (9) and Austin (6). We just want to share with our family and friends the wonderful everyday and special moments of our lives. So, please check back often and leave us a comment.
1 comment:
Omigoodness, Austin is climbing! Ah! I can't believe that Beck will be that big someday! The girls, of course, are precious as ever. And, thanks for the NON-advice! NOT FAIR!!!!! He he he ;)
Post a Comment