Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just had to post this pic of Austin...it just screams "BOY"! He's in a truck, holding a football wearing the cutest dark, denim jeans and a brown shirt with a digger on the front. I also included two pics of my classroom at Moyer, it's is such a big room and really artsy! Tomorrow will concluded my first official full week. I have to admit things have run pretty smoothly (thank goodness). I am really enjoying myself and the creativity I get to share with my students. I will post some of the projects we complete next week. You will only get to see Lexus' or my example, because I am not allowed to post other students' work. But, I still think you will enjoy to see the projects we are working on.



So, Tuesday night, we were visited by the "Boo" ghost and recieved a pumpkin bucket filled with goodies for the kids. Lexus and Kimberly loved showing me everything they got. Now, it is our turn to "Boo" two other families - oh the goodies we have in store for them! Below is one of the items we placed in the goodie baskets. I couldn't resist being crafty and spiffing up the boring, clear boxes with some pizzazz!






Photobucket

No comments: